Saturday, April 21, 2007

It's been a week, that's for sure! Crazy busy and just plain crazed!
I did get 2 raises though, so can't complain :-)


My garden is slowly coming to life. One of the gardeners has been helping me get the garden ready for planting...okay, so he did all the work :-). gardening with one hand is pretty tough.


Here's what it looked like before...









And after (below)...It's still in process. I had to stop because my only working hand was starting to hurt. I'm planting Cilantro, Arugula, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, zucchini and patty pan squash so far. i'm going to have way more space than I thought, so i'll have to put some more things in.






On Friday there was actually SNOW, yes, SNOW in the mountains! In April!!! It was really beautiful.

We had our 2nd Flamingo choreography planning. It is going really well and coming together quickly. We also figured out our "skater arms". Lots of great ideas and creativity. Next time some of the kids should be there, too.

Saturday i went to my garden to plant with Guillermo, whose been helping me, but he didn't show up, so I left after attempting to plant with one hand-not as easy as you'd think. When I was leaving I got a call from my friend Len, who invited me down to the Solstice workshop....to clean the fridge-bleech! It was full of mold and lot only knows what. Lovely.


All-in-all it was an extremely busy Saturday. here's hoping for a relaxing Sunday.

Tomorrow my cast comes off!! I can't wait....I'm so excited to see my arm again.

1 comment:

Day4plus said...

Yummy!! The garden looks great and the strawberries are wonderful.. Marybeth