Wednesday, July 4, 2007

four days to go...

The little grass shack/hut/house is really coming along! We added the hanging door thing-y, which is both a blessing and a curse since just about everytime you go through it something gets hooked on it and you get stuck. Amusing for everyone else :-)


Lordy it was hot!! I think this was the last day I wore my apron. I figured since we were done painting I could put it away for awhile. I sure did miss having the pockets though.
Here's my friend John. I was looking at this picture and thinking wow, he looks bigger than life, and then I realized...he really was that way. He had a smile that could quite honestly light up a room. His father has the exact same smile, which is a little strange sometimes. It's almost like seeing John as an older man. Now, it's time for us to put our focus on costumes...

I bought this fabric for Adrienne while she was living in Oregon many months ago. I described it over the phone and ended up buying some in a similar colour for myself. Great fabric!! It had a lot of movement to it. Adrienne and her friend blair prepare to start the costume magic.

Costume fittings over...she likes it!!...maybe we should add a little bit of tulle to the back...







No comments: